We conduct a professional Appraising of all types of vessels (under construction, in service, decommissioned and emergency) - sea and river vessels, as well as mixed vessels:
- displacement-type and nonconventional speed type;
- self-propelled and towed;
- transport (cargo, passenger and cargo-passenger);
- commercial and processing (including boats);
- auxiliary and service (barges, tankers, etc.);
- cultural and general, sports, pleasure (liners, yachts);
- units and assemblies of vessels (engines, navigation systems, etc.), etc.
What cases is the water transport evaluation required for?
The evaluation service for maritime transport is necessary for:
- determining the value for purchase/sale
- inheritance documentation
- execution of collateral, insurance of company property
- transfer of machinery and equipment for rent (leasing)
- revaluation of fixed assets
- development of a business plan for the implementation of an investment project
- transfer and documentation of any plants as a contribution to the share capital of another newly created or reorganized enterprise
- liquidation and utilization of machinery and equipment facilities due to the impossibility or inexpediency of their further operation for intended purpose.